All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color introduction mainly addresses engineers needing to know the special phenomena and potentials without delving into the physics and chemistry involved. Based on the author's own courses, it shows how to use nanomaterials in engineering applications and is a sound overview of the nano world from an application-oriented perspective.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dieter Vollath has more than 20 years experience in the research of synthesis and properties of nanomaterials. He was Department Head at the Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, Germany, and gives lectures at the Technical University Graz, Austria. Since 2003 he is acting as nanotechnology consultant with his own company NanoConsulting. His courses on nanomaterials formed the basis for this textbook.
- Author(s)Dieter Vollath
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width175 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.