Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text features experimental investigations which use a variety of modern methods and theoretical modeling of surface structures and physicochemical processes which occur at solid surfaces. Intended for specialists, it will also prove useful to students.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnatoliy P. Shpak,Petr Petrovych Gorbyk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.