All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the science of nanoparticles, from fundamental principles to their use in novel applications. With its clear structure and comprehensive coverage, backed by numerous examples from the recent literature, this is a prime reference for chemists and materials scientists working with and developing nanoparticle systems.
- Author BiographyGunter Schmid studied chemistry at the University of Munich, did his habilitation in Marburg before he became Professor in Essen. His research focus on the border between chemistry and physics, especially on clusters, colloids and nanoscience. He is author and editor of bestselling books and member in the editorial teams Small and Advanced Functional Materials. In 2003 he got the prestigious Wilhelm-Klemm award of the German Chemical Society.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1134 g
- Width182 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGunter Schmid
- Edition StatementCompletely Revised and Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.