All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-awaited new edition of the highly successful textbook once again provides a unique introduction to the concepts, techniques, and applications of nanoscale systems by covering the entire spectrum right up to recent findings on graphene.
- Author BiographyEdward L. Wolf is Professor of Physics at the Polytechnic Institute of NYU. He is an expert on Nanotechnology, with a research background including Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. He has designed courses and written textbooks on Nanotechnology and Renewable Energy. His teaching includes modern physics, solid state physics, thermodynamics, and quantum mechanics. Professor Wolf is the author of more than a hundred papers in solid state physics, scanning tunneling microscopy, electron tunneling spectroscopy and superconductivity. He is Fellow of American Physical Society and received teaching and research awards at NYU Poly.
- Author(s)Edward L. Wolf
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight718 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.