All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the electrical, optical, and magnetic properties of materials at the nanoscale level, this text covers fundamental cross-disciplinary concepts in materials science and engineering. It presents a description of the physical phenomena and changes that can be expected when macroscopically sized materials are reduced to the nanometer level.
- Author BiographyTakaaki Tsurumi is a professor in the Department of Metallurgy and Ceramics Science at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan. Hiroyuki Hirayama is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan. Martin Vacha is an associate professor in the Department of Organic and Polymeric Materials at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan. Tomoyasu Taniyama is an associate professor in the Materials and Structures Laboratory at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Hirayama,Martin Vacha,Takaaki Tsurumi,Tomoyasu Taniyama
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.