Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to cover the interdisciplinary field of nanoscience beginning with the physical principles and extending to synthesis (chemistry), materials science, nanoelectronics, nanobiology, and nanomedicine. Thsi book is based on lecture courses given by the author at his university and other universities abroad.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Hans-Eckhardt Schaefer received his Dr. rer. nat. in physics from Stuttgart University, Germany. His main research fields are solid state physics and nanoscience. He gave courses in nanoscience at Stuttgart University and is a guest professor in Japan, China, and South America. He received the Tammann Medal of the German Materials Research Society and the Lee Xun Research Award of the Institute of Metals Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang, China.
- Author(s)Hans-Eckhardt Schaefer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXIII, 763 p. 958 illus., 348 illus. in color.
- Weight1358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.