All listings for this product
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.76Trending at £23.72
- £9.30Trending at £12.91
- £51.76Trending at £56.85
- £17.50Trending at £19.93
- £12.93Trending at £16.95
- £11.61Trending at £16.99
- £14.34Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the theoretical background needed by physicists, engineers and students to simulate nanodevices, semiconductor quantum dots and molecular devices. This title presents in a unified way the theoretical concepts, the semi-empirical and ab-initio methods, and their application to experiments.
- Author(s)Christophe Delerue,Michel Lannoo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/02/2004
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanoScience and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note94 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 305 p. 94 illus.
- Weight1380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.