All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-teaching guide for anyone interested in nanotechnology and the many biological, chemical, physical, environmental and political aspects of the developing science.
- Author BiographyLinda Williams is a nonfiction writer with expertise and experience in the fields of science, medicine, and space. She was a former lead scientist and/or technical writer for NASA, McDonnell Douglas, Wyle Labs, and Rice University. Williams is also author of Chemistry Demystified, Earth Science Demystified, and Environmental Science Demystified, all by McGraw-Hill.Wade Adams, Ph.D. is a Senior Faculty Fellow in the Department of Materials Science and NanoEngineering at Rice University, Houston, TX. He has written more than 190 publications, including several review articles and two edited books.
- Author(s)Linda Williams,Wade Adams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight633 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.