All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.09Was:£17.99Free postage
- £14.35Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of nanotechnology is ever changing and evolving; this fun and friendly guide demystifies the topic for anyone interested in how molecule-sized machines and processes affect our everyday lives. The authors begin with explaining the background of nanotechnology and then examine industries that are affected by this technology.
- Author BiographyEarl Boysen is the founder of UnderstandingNano.com and was an engineer in the semiconductor industry for 20 years. He coauthored the first edition of this book as well as The All-New Electronics Self-Study Guide. Nancy Boysen has written more than 60 books on technology. She is senior editor for UnderstandingNano.com and runs TechSmartSenior.com.
- Author(s)Earl Boysen,Nancy C. Muir
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDesiree Dudley,Christine Peterson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.