All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionNanotechnology: Principles and Practices
- Author BiographyDr. Sulabha K. Kulkarni started her career in 1977 in the Physics Department of the University of Pune, India, where she established a laboratory in Surface Science, Materials Science and Nanotechnology. Her area of research encompasses metal, semiconductor and oxide nanoparticles, metallic multilayers, hard coatings, gas-solid interactions. She has international collaborations in many countries and attended conferences both as an invited speaker and as a chairperson. Besides being a life member of various science associations in India, Dr. Kulkarni is a fellow of the Indian Academy of Sciences (Bangalore), Indian National Science Academy (Delhi), National Academy of Sciences (Allahabad) and Maharashtra Academy of Sciences. Since 2009 Dr Kulkarni is affiliated to the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
- Author(s)Sulabha K. Kulkarni
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, color; 328 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 403 p. 341 illus., 13 illus. in color.
- Weight855 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.