Nanotechnology for Electronic Materials and Devices by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £145.45Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- £23.58Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction for those wanting to understand the status and trends of micro- and nano-electronic materials and devices. This book serves as a reference for nanotechnology 'gurus' who need to keep abreast of the directions and challenges in microelectronic technology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note232 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnatoli Korkin,Evgeni Gusev,Jan K. Labanowski,Serge Luryi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.