Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionNapa Valley has been recognized as the premier wine producing area of California since the 1870's. This book explains how Napa acquired this unique reputation. It explores the soils, climate, grape and human resources that have built this panorama of viticultural excellence. It includes historic maps and charts of vineyard ownership and vintages.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Sullivan has written more than one hundred articles for major wine and food journals and is the author of many books on the subject of wine history, including A Companion to California Wine: An Encyclopedia of Wine & Winemaking from the Mission Days to Present, Sonoma Wine & the Story of Buena Vista, and Zinfandel: A History of a Grape and its Wine. Earl Thollander is an artist and popular illustrator. He is the illustrator of Backs Roads of California. Robert Mondavi was a leading California winemaker.
- Author(s)Charles Sullivan
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Out-of-print date25/05/2016
- Content Note180 colour photographs, maps
- Weight1760 g
- Width230 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.