All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA small library could be stocked with books written about Napoleon the general, whose battles and campaigns have been studied extensively. Warriors, however, are not generally known for their diplomatic skills and Napoleon Bonaparte is no exception. After all, conquerors are accustomed to imposing rather than negotiating terms.
- Author BiographyDr. William R. Nester is a professor in the Department of Government and Politics at St. John's University in New York and the author of more than a score of books on a wide variety of international relations topics including The First Global War: Britain, France, and the Fate of North America, 1756-1775 and Haughty Conquerors: Amherst and the Great Indian Uprising of 1763. He has spent nearly a dozen years living overseas doing research and traveling in more than eighty countries.
- Author(s)William R. Nester
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Note8 maps throughout
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.