All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vivid and timely history, Cole tells the story of Napoleons invasion of Egypt and delves into the psychology of the military titan and his entourage.
- Author BiographyJuan Cole, internationally respected historian, celebrated blogger, and Middle East expert, teaches history at the University of Michigan. His blog, Informed Comment, receives 250,000 unique hits every day. He has written numerous books, including Engaging the Muslim World, Napoleon's Egypt and Sacred Space and Holy War. He lives in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Author(s)Juan Cole
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight345 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Pagination279 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.