All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionCaligari and Hiroshima Mon Amour); multiple narration, in which a number of characters tell the story that is the film (Rashomon and Zelig); written narration, whether through diaries or letters (Letter from an Unknown Woman and Diary of a Country Priest); and the cinematic version of interior monologue, which Fleishman terms mindscreen narration (Brief Encounter and Daybreak).
- Author BiographyAvrom Fleishman is a retired professor of English at the Johns Hopkins University and is the author of numerous books, including The English Historical Novel: Walter Scott to Virginia Woolf, Virginia Woolf: A Critical Reading (both available from Johns Hopkins), The Condition of English, and New Class Culture.
- Author(s)Avrom Fleishman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note11 Halftones, black and white
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.