All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents first-hand accounts from two male survivors of childhood sexual abuse and from the counsellor who worked with them.It describes the work they separately undertook with a counsellor and discuss a number of issues which include sexuality, spirituality, perception of maleness and relationships.
- Author BiographyKim Etherington teaches and co-ordinates the post-graduate diploma in Counselling in Primary Care/Health Settings and the MSc in Counselling at the University of Bristol. She is also a BAC accredited counsellor and supervisor and has a private practice.
- Author(s)Kim Etherington
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.