Consider these sponsored items
- £40.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the complex needs of patients with psychosis, this title combines solution-focused therapy with established techniques from CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy) into one integrated approach. It contains many tried and tested practical ideas for helping clients, with several chapters including case studies.
- Author BiographyJohn Rhodes is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the Department of Psychology, Brent (CNWL Trust), Lecturer on Clinical Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire and Honorary Lecturer at University College London. Simon Jakes is a Senior Clinical Psychologist on the Sub-acute Mental Health Unit at Campbelltown Hospital, South West Sydney, an Honorary Fellow at Wollongong University and an Honorary Associate at the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)John Rhodes,Simon Jakes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.