All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShlomith Rimmon-Kenan addresses key approaches to narrative fiction, from New Criticism to Phenomenology, but also offers views on and modifications to these theories.
- Author BiographyShlomith Rimmon-Kenan is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Her most recent publications include A Glance Beyond Doubt: Narration, Representation, Subjectivity and Re-Reading Texts: Re-Thinking Critical Presuppositions. Her current projects concerns the concepts or narrative in different desciplines (psychoanalysis, historiography, legal studies and the medical humanities).
- Author(s)Shlomith Rimmon-Kenan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Accents
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.