Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details an innovative curriculum design for indigenous students based on the principles of participatory narrative inquiry as well as exemplars of indigenous knowledge. Written from an Australian perspective, it discusses broad international issues.
- Author(s)Neil Hooley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExplorations of Educational Purpose
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note290 p.
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.