All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with detailed accounts of the theory and history that has shaped the approach, this book provides necessary background knowledge for the successful application of Narrative Play Therapy. It looks at different client circumstances, and demonstrates how the approach can be used in practice to support each client group therapeutically.
- Author BiographyAideen Taylor de Faoite is a freelance educational psychologist and play therapist, and has been working as a play therapist in private practice for over 15 years. She has devised a number of play therapy training programmes and has lectured internationally on the subject. Aideen lives in County Clare, Ireland.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note16 black and white photographs
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAideen Taylor de Faoite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.