All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with different perspectives on regional short story, modernism and space relation, to understand how space and landscape influenced narrative structures and are represented in some of them, mainly in short fiction. It draws attention to the importance of regionalist short prose narratives from a comparative literary perspective.
- Author BiographyAlda Corrreia completed her Masters degree in Comparative Literary Studies in 1988, at Universidade Nova and her PhD in Comparative Literature, in 1999, at the same University; she is assistant professor at Universidade Nova since 1999; her main research interests are comparative literature, short fiction history and theory and narrative medicine.
- Author(s)Alda Correia
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication03/04/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2017
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.