All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.98
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionBased on new data and cutting-edge technologies, this study investigates how narrators and recipients cooperate when telling stories.
- Author BiographyChristoph Ruhlemann is a researcher at Philipps-Universitat Marburg, Germany. He is the author of Conversation in Context (2007) and co-editor, with Karin Aijmer, of The Cambridge Handbook of Corpus Pragmatics (2015).
- Author(s)Christoph Ruhlemann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 30 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.