Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionBishop Heber of Calcutta's fascinating and detailed account of his travels around India was first published in 1828.
- Author(s)Reginald Heber
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - South Asian History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAmelia Heber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.