CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Narrative of a Journey from Lima to Para, across the Andes and down the Amazon: Undertaken with a View of Ascertaining the Practicability of a Navigable Communication with the Atlantic, by the Rivers Pachitea, Ucayali, and Amazon by Frederick Lowe, William Smyth (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCombining travel narrative and anthropological observations, this 1836 publication describes the authors' experiences in the Amazon basin.
- Author(s)Frederick Lowe,William Smyth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Latin American Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.