All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionUndertaken for the purpose of promoting legitimate trade in Central Africa, the Richardson mission was a compound of philanthropic and diplomatic interests advocated by Richardson. His main targets were the Sahara, Bornu and the Sudan.
- Author(s)James Richardson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.