Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave: Written by Himself by Frederick Douglass (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Frederick Douglass's account of his life in bondage as a slave and his triumph over oppression, originally published in 1845. This edition includes a chronology of Douglass's life, an introduction by a Douglass scholar, historical notes, and reader responses to the 1845 edition.
- Author BiographyThe late John W. Blassingame was professor of history and African and African-American studies at Yale University. John R. McKivigan is Mary O'Brien Gibson Professor of History at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis. Peter P. Hinks is assistant professor of history at Hamilton College. Gerald Fulkerson is professor of communication and literature at Freed- Hardeman University.
- Author(s)Frederick Douglass
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2001
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edited byPeter P. Hinks
- Volume editorJohn W. Blassingame
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £7.10Trending at £12.65
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.