All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.09
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £12.00Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores some of the best-known contributions to Narrative Theory as used in the study of academic and professional discourse and actions. The volume not only incorporates a wide range of contexts to analyse narratives, it also uses narrative as a powerful methodological tool to investigate theoretical issues.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Gotti is Professor of English Language and Translation, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages, Literatures and Communication, and Director of the Research Centre on Specialised Languages (CERLIS) at the University of Bergamo. His main research areas are the features and origins of specialised discourse. Carmen Sancho Guinda is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Applied Linguistics at the Polytechnic University of Madrid, where she teaches EAP, ESP and in-service seminars for engineering teachers undertaking English-medium instruction. Her research focus is the interdisciplinary analysis of academic and professional discourses and genres and innovation in the learning of academic competencies.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number172
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byCarmen Sancho Guinda,Maurizio Gotti
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.