Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNarratives in Social Science Research introduces students to the use of narrative methodology as a research tool. It offers a useful and rigorous framework for the application of these devices within qualitative research.
- Author BiographyBarbara Czarniawska is Professor of Management Studies at GRI, School of Business, Economics and Law at University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Doctor honoris causa at Stockholm School of Economics, Copenhagen Business School and Helsinki School of Economics, she is a member of the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences, the Swedish Royal Engineering Academy, the Royal Society of Art and Sciences in Gothenburg and Societas Scientiarum Finnica. Czarniawska takes a feminist and constructionist perspective on organizing, recently exploring the connections between popular culture and practice of management, and the organization of the news production. She is interested in methodology, especially in techniques of fieldwork and in the application of narratology to organization studies.
- Author(s)Barbara Czarniawska
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIntroducing Qualitative Methods Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.