All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a typology of crisis narratives (accounts of blame, stories of renewal, victim narratives, heroic tales, and memorials), that provide an organizing framework for analyzing crises and understanding how competing stories battle for dominance in the wake of a disaster.
- Author BiographyMatthew W. Seeger is Dean of the College of Fine, Performing, and Communication Arts and Professor of Communication at Wayne State University. Timothy L. Sellnow is Professor of Strategic Communication in the Nicholson School of Communication at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Matthew W. Seeger,Timothy L. Sellnow
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- Series TitleHigh Reliability and Crisis Management
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.