CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Narratives of the Poor in Eighteenth-Century England: Volume 2 by Alannah Tomkins, Alysa Levene, Thomas Nutt, Deborah A. Symonds, Peter King, Steven King, Lisa Zunshine (Hardback, 2006)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresents narratives of the poor in eighteenth-century Britain. This collection covers the period from the early eighteenth century through to the Poor Law Amendment Act of 1834 and includes transcriptions of hand-written first-hand representations of poverty to poor law officials.
- Author(s)Alannah Tomkins,Alysa Levene,Deborah A. Symonds,Lisa Zunshine,Peter King,Steven King,Thomas Nutt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.