All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 22 in the bestselling Naruto series from Viz Media and Simon & Schuster.
- Author BiographyMasashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, Naruto became a big hit with both boys and girls. Kishimoto added a modern flavor to the ancient world of Japanese ninja to make it a popular novel. It will become an anime series airing on Japanese networks this fall. To date, with the release of all 13 volumes of the graphic novel, this title has sold 12 million copies. Kishimoto has received the Hop Step Award.
- Author(s)Masashi Kishimoto
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2007
- Series TitleNaruto
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £88.92Trending at £134.69
- £15.08Trending at £19.02
- £9.78Trending at £9.89
- £23.27Trending at £39.69
- £12.77Trending at £15.54
- £11.09Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.