All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing quantitative data and interviews with investment promotion agencies, political risk insurers, and decision makers at multinational corporations, this book concludes that countries may be competing for international capital, but government fiscal policy has little impact on multinationals' investment decisions.
- Author BiographyNathan M. Jensen is assistant professor of political science at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Nathan M. Jensen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 line illus. 23 tables.
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.