All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a broad range of nationalities and topics, the essays that make up this book suggest that there are many borders to cross in the new scholarship on nation and migration.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Gutierrez is a professor of history at the University of California, San Diego, and author of Walls and Mirrors: Mexican Americans, Mexican Immigrants, and the Politics of Ethnicity. Pierrette Hondagneu-Sotelo is a professor and the director of graduate studies in the Department of Sociology at the University of Southern California and author of God's Heart Has No Borders: How Religious Activists Are Working for Immigrant Rights.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleA Special Issue of <I> American Quarterly</I><I></I>
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white; 22 Halftones, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Gutierrez,Pierrette A. Hondagneu-Sotelo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.