All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNation-states are failing to resolve global problems that transcend the abilities of single governments or even groups of governments to address. This book argues that this dilemma is not as new as is sometimes claimed. It offers crucial context and even lessons for present-day debates about resolving the most urgent environmental problems.
- Author BiographyErika Marie Bsumek is Associate Professor of History at the University of Texas at Austin. David Kinkela is Associate Professor of History at SUNY Fredonia. Mark Atwood Lawrence is Associate Professor of History at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 ht
- Weight432 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Kinkela,Erika Marie Bsumek,Mark Atwood Lawrence
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.