CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor much of the last century, civic planning acted on the principle that we were only the next subdivision away from the American dream. This issue examines the potential impact of New Urbanist design principles in the creation of social capital and analyzes the underlying premise of New Urbanism.
- Author(s)NCR (National Civic Review)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width148 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byRobert Loper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.