All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.37
- £12.21Trending at £15.91
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhy has capital account liberalization been a durable policy in some countries, but not in others? This book uses the contrast between the path pursued by Peru and Colombia regarding capital account policy during the last twenty years in order to identify two critical factors to account for this puzzle.
- Author BiographyRalf J. Leiteritz is Associate Professor of International Relations at the Universidad del Rosario in Bogota, Colombia.
- Author(s)Ralf J. Leiteritz
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobale Politische Okonomie
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight306 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.