CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an unmatched, expert resource to guide readers in achieving full compliance with the 2012 NESC.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Marne, P.E., B.S.E.E., is a registered professional electrical engineer. Mr. Marne is a nationally recognized speaker on the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) and he serves on multiple NESC technical subcommittees. He is company president and senior electrical engineer for Marne and Associates, Inc. in Missoula, Montana where he specializes in NESC training and expert witness services. Mr. Marne has more than 29 years of experience in the utility industry and is a senior member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)David J. Marne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1093 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.