Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitian (c 1488-1576) is acclaimed as the greatest of the Venetian masters. The National Gallery, London, is home to an outstanding group of Titian's paintings. This special edition of its annual Technical Bulletin is dedicated to the study of the artist's technique in the first part of his career.
- Author BiographyAshok Roy is director of collections, Jill Dunkerton is senior restorer, and Marika Spring is principal scientific officer, all at the National Gallery, London.
- Author(s)Jill Dunkerton,Marika Spring
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleNational Gallery Technical Bulletin
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width209 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAshok Roy
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.