Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to various sites and landscapes in the US National Park system, from coast-to-coast and world famous National Parks to lesser known sites of historical or natural significance. It describes the premier parks, as well as the national monuments, memorials, preserves, historic sites, battlefields, cemeteries and seashores.
- Author BiographyMel White has written or contributed to more than 15 National Geographic books, including the two-volume Guide to Birdwatching Sites and the Guide to America's Outdoors: Southwest, and has contributed more than 50 articles to the Society's magazines, National Geographic and National Geographic Traveler.
- Author(s)Mel White
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note275 Colour Photographs, 68 Maps
- Weight1412 g
- Width251 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.