All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionWeather is becoming extreme, and this book tells you how to plan ahead and prepare, respond to emergencies, and survive the worst-case scenarios.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS M. KOSTIGEN is a New York Times bestselling author who has written numerous books on the environment, including The Green Book, You Are Here, The Green Blue Book, and The Big Handout. His journalism is regularly featured in publications worldwide, and he appears frequently as a public speaker, as well as television host and guest expert.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Kostigen
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note360 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.