All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.40Trending at £5.25
- £3.04Trending at £4.98
- £4.98Trending at £5.55
- £8.56Trending at £14.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.95
- £10.21Trending at £20.28
- £20.95Trending at £21.93
About this product
- DescriptionFor foodies, cooks, and smart consumers; science-based nutrition with an environmental slant; companion to National Geographic's Guide to Medicinal Herbs.
- Author BiographyBARTON SEAVER is a National Geographic Fellow and acclaimed chef, author, and speaker who wants to restore our relationship with the ocean, the land, and with each other through food. Seaver works closely with Harvard's Center for Health and the Global Environment to bring together Boston-area hospitals and health-care providers with healthier and more sustainable food service opportunities. Seaver has been featured in top media, including NPR, CNN, O! Magazine, Cooking Light, and the Washington Post. He is the host of a 3-part television series entitled In Search of Food on the Ovation network and a web series called Cook-Wise with National Geographic. PK NEWBY: Harvard- and Columbia-trained nutrition scientist and educator with more than a decade of experience researching diet, obesity, and chronic diseases; studying how people eat; and teaching students about why what you eat matters, farm to fork. Newby works to bring together her passions for science, food, health, and sustainability to help people bring principles of sound nutrition to their plates in delectable ways.
- Author(s)Barton Seaver,P. K. Newby
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note350 colour photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width196 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.