Consider these sponsored items
- £6.52Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQUICK: Name the most powerful and complex supercomputer ever built. Give up? Here's a hint: It's housed in your head and it's the one thing that makes you YOU.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER SWANSON is the author of over 14 nonfiction books for children. She specializes in writing about science and technology. Her children's book Body Bugs: Invisible Creatures Lurking Inside You was a 2012 Book of Note with the Pennsylvania Librarian Association. Jennifer has a M.S. Ed in K-8 science and is a middle school science instructor.
- Author(s)Jennifer Swanson
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight430 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £40.00
- £8.40Trending at £9.94
- £8.45Trending at £9.94
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £9.79Trending at £12.32
- £9.97Trending at £13.62
- £3.79Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.