All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £2.81Trending at £5.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionA pig that does math tricks. A parrot that seems to know what she's saying. A flying pig ... um, pug. These animals know what it means to be in the spotlight.
- Author BiographyMOIRA ROSE DONOHUE is a reformed lawyer, children's writer and the self-proclaimed Queen of Punctuation. She loves dogs, tap dancing and old movies. Moira's publishing credits include poems, plays and 15 books for children.
- Author(s)Moira Rose Donohue
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.