All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring young animal lovers to get up close to sea turtles and the real-life challenges they face is what Mission: Sea Turtle Rescue is all about.
- Author BiographyKAREN ROMANO YOUNG is a science expert and speaks to schools all over the country. She has written numerous books for children, including the National Geographic Kids Science Fair Winners series and Try This!: 50 Fun Experiments for the Mad Scientist in You. Before beginning to write her own science books she worked at Scholastic News, the classroom magazine. Karen has also written about science for magazines and books like Cricket, National Geographic World, and the Guinness Book of World Records. While researching an ocean book in 2004, she became involved in the extreme research journey the University of Delaware takes to the hydrothermal vents at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. She spent one month at sea on the R/V Atlantis dove to the bottom of the ocean in a little submarine called Alvin. DANIEL RAVEN-ELLISON is a National Geographic Emerging Explorer and guerilla geographer. He's a lead partner in The Geography Collective, a group of educators and geographers who produce books, websites, and events, to inspire kids about the world around them.
- Author(s)Karen Romano Young
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMission: Animal Rescue
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight480 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.12Trending at £7.92
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £11.31Trending at £13.78
- £6.54Trending at £6.74
- £18.57Trending at £19.19
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.