All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic Kids First Big Book of the Ocean is an adorable animal reference that includes the sea's high-interest animals, such as dolphins, sharks, sea otters, and penguins, and introduces kids to some of its lesser-known creatures.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE HUGHES is the author of several books in the National Geographic Kids First Big Book series. Ms. Hughes is also the science editor for National Geographic Kids and National Geographic Little Kids magazines and has a degree in early childhood development.
- Author(s)Catherine D. Hughes
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content NoteThroughout
- Weight810 g
- Width265 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.