All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandy, authoritative, and easy to read, the latest in the expanding series of pocket-sized guides is perfect for beginners, families, budding entomologists, and those who know and trust National Geographic's science and nature books.
- Author BiographyARTHUR V. EVANS, D. Sc., has written extensively on insects, publishing nearly 30 scientific papers and more than 100 popular articles and books. He explores human-insect relationships weekly in the popular WCVE Richmond Public Radio segment, What's Bugging You? He is the author of the National Wildlife Federation Field Guide to Insects and Spiders of North America and Beetles of Eastern North America. JARED TRAVNICEK is a medical illustrator with an MA in Medical and Biological illustration from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is based in Indianapolis, IN, where he works as a neurosurgical illustrator.
- Author(s)Arthur V. Evans
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight222 g
- Width104 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.