All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet a leading expert and Californian native guide you around the world-famous beaches and sights of the Golden State.
- Author BiographyGREG CRITSER is a leading journalist on health and obesity whose work has appeared in Harper's, The Washington Post Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Washington Monthly, The New Yorker, and Worth, where he was responsible for the magazine's first National Magazine Award nomination in public interest journalism. His highly acclaimed book, Fat Land: How Americans Became the Fattest People in the World, was published in 2003. The author lives in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Greg Critser
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note250 Colour Photographs, 29 Maps, 5 Illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographer(s)Gilles Mingasson
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.