All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's guide to France.
- Author BiographyROSEMARY BAILEY fell in love with France 25 years ago when she stayed on a rose farm in Provence. Since then she has traveled the country and written and edited a number of guides to France and its regions, including the Cote d'Azur, Burgundy, and the Loire Valley. She has also contributed many articles to The Sunday Times, Elle and other publications. She is the author of Life in a Postcard and Escape to the French Pyrenees.
- Author(s)Rosemary Bailey
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note154 colour photographs, 50 maps
- Weight680 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Gilles Mingasson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.