All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn ijnsider's guide to Peru.
- Author BiographyBritish-born ROB RACHOWIECKI is an award-winning guidebook author and active member of the Society of American Travel Writers, with a Masters Degree in Ecology. He has traveled extensively and frequently throughout Peru since his first visit in 1982. Rob has written numerous books about Peru and works there as an adventure travel guide, leading treks in the high Andes and cruises on the upper Amazon. When not on the road, he makes his home in the American Southwest. VANCE JACOBS is an award-winning lifestyle and portrait photographer and filmmaker based in San Francisco. His work has taken him around the world to 40+ countries. When not on assignment, Jacobs can be found competing in an Ironman Distance Triathlon, marathon or adventure race.
- Author(s)Rob Rachowiecki
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note120 colour photographs, 15 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Vance Jacobs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.