Consider these sponsored items
- £24.60Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's guide to Sydney.
- Author BiographyAustralian by birth, journalist by trade, and wanderer by nature, PETER TURNER has been a regular visitor to the Land of the Long White Cloud for more than two decades, drawn by family ties and a love of New Zealand's natural splendor. He has traveled the length and breadth of the country three times on writing assignments. As a travel writer and photographer specializing in Southeast Asia and the South Pacific, Turner has written for newspapers, magazines, and more than 20 guidebooks. COLIN MONTEATH is a photographer, writer, and mountaineer who has traveled widely in the polar and high mountain regions of the world. In 1983, he started Hedgehog House in New Zealand, a photographic library that specializes in polar, mountain, natural history, and travel imagery. Colin's assignments have taken him to countries on nearly every continent, and his pictures and stories have appeared in National Geographic, Time,New Zealand Geographic, and many other publications around the world.
- Author(s)Evan McHugh,Peter Turner
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight470 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Peter Turner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.